Investor in People
In recognition of our commitment to the on-going development of our team, LRS was awarded the Investor in People standard in 1998 and has maintained the standard to the present day.
Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC)
REC is the body representing the UK's £27 billion recruitment industry. With more than 8,000 corporate members and 6,000 individual members, the REC is recruitment's loudest voice and standard setter.
Language Recruitment Services strictly adheres to their Code of Recommended Recruitment Practice - developed to ensure that jobseekers and employers receive the highest recruitment standards.
Investor in People
Bilingual French Credit Controller – Accounts Receivable Assistant
|Job Category:||Accounting & Finance|
|Description:||Bilingual French Credit Controller – Accounts Receivable Assistant |
Based in Surrey - Slough, Staines, Twickenham, Weybridge, Reading, Woking Area
20 minutes from Waterloo Station
Contract of 4 to 5 months, possible extension
ASAP start - Full time
29K to 36K annual Salary (Pro rata)
Job Reference MS15030
LRS (Language Recruitment Services) is currently seeking a French speaking credit controller – Accounts Receivable Assistant to join a famous organization with clients and offices worldwide. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a world-renowned company for a candidate with great interpersonal skills and a background in credit control, cash collection and A/R. This role will especially suit a candidate with an excellent telephone manner and a passion for International Customer Support and administration.
Bilingual French Credit Controller – Accounts Receivable Assistant – Main Duties:
- Responsible for the reconciliations of client ledgers
- Manage cashbook allocation and ensure accuracy of multi-currency cash allocation records
- Investigate clients’ accounts and evaluate credit limits, terms of payment and credit risk
- Chase debts by phone and email and resolve any payment issues that arise
- Liaise with clients to gather missing information and ensure on time payments of invoices
- Send out client statements
- Issue credit notes and deal
Bilingual French Credit Controller – Accounts Receivable Assistant - Requirements of the
- Fluency in English AND French
- Solid background in credit control, account receivables, or cash collection
- Experience in a fast-paced shared service centre ideal
- Previous experience with multi-currency cash allocation
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills
- SAP AR system experience required.
Please send your CV in word format to the email address quoted, other formats will not be accepted
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialists with over 30 Years’ Experience in recruiting multilingual staff across London and Europe
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is An Equal Opportunities Employer.
Keywords: French, Credit Controller, French Collection Specialist, French Accounts Receivable, French credit control, French AR, French credit check, French cash collection, French, Credit Controller, French Collection Specialist, French Accounts Receivable, French credit control, French AR, French credit check,