Investor in People
In recognition of our commitment to the on-going development of our team, LRS was awarded the Investor in People standard in 1998 and has maintained the standard to the present day.
Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC)
REC is the body representing the UK's £27 billion recruitment industry. With more than 8,000 corporate members and 6,000 individual members, the REC is recruitment's loudest voice and standard setter.
Language Recruitment Services strictly adheres to their Code of Recommended Recruitment Practice - developed to ensure that jobseekers and employers receive the highest recruitment standards.
Investor in People
Dutch Speaking Accounting Analyst
|Job Category:||Accounting & Finance|
|Description:||Dutch Accounting Analyst |
Location - Berkshire, Slough, Reading, Maidenhead, Windsor
Competitive Salary + Bonus Scheme + Benefits
Excellent career advancement opportunities
Job reference = MS114145
LRS (Language Recruitment Services) is looking for a Dutch Speaking Financial Accounting Analyst for a global company based in Berkshire.
The successful candidate will support the Operations team, providing financial analysis of allocated clients (historic performance, business and financial forecasts, offer analysis, valuations, risk and financial modelling). You will also support clients in your portfolio and provide a service which will lead to a successful sale of our Client's business, or providing advice on alternative solutions
Dutch Speaking Accounting Analyst Duties:
- Run key financial analysis from historic, forecasts, and budgets.
- Manage data requests, collation and interpretation.
- Prepare and update financial information in timely manner for all relevant documentation.
- Work with Deal Leaders and the company’s clients to evaluate offers, help structure price negotiations, and assist with the production of business plans and valuation strategies.
- Support the collation and presentation of financial information
- In depth commercial investigation into the company’s clients business; market forecasts, industry specifics and competition; as well as the production of business reviews
- Perform working capital analysis.
Dutch Speaking Accounting Analyst - in order to apply for this exciting role you must have the following:
• Solid background in a similar Accounting and Financial Analysis role.
• Fluent Dutch and English language skills.
• Recognised accounting qualifications.
• Strong commercial experience
• In-depth knowledge of statutory accounts and ability to analyse data including management accounts and forecasts.
• Knowledge of various valuation techniques.
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft office tools
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to hold high level business discussions.
• Effective facilitation of face to face meetings.
• Ability to write reports and edit documents to highest standards.
• Full clean UK Driving licence and transport.
• Ability to manage own workload and a team player
Please send your CV in word format to the email address quoted, other formats will not be accepted
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Specialists in Language Recruitment, Bilingual, Multilingual and Language jobs.
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK
Please bear in mind that you may not hear from us immediately. Should your skills and qualifications be suitable for the position applied for (or similar positions), we will contact you as soon as possible. In the event there are no positions currently available that match your skills and qualifications, we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is an Equal Opportunities Employer
keywords: Dutch Speaking Business Analyst, Dutch Speaking Business Analyst, Dutch Financial analyst, Dutch Financial analyst, Dutch Corporate Finance analyst, Dutch Corporate Finance analyst, Dutch speaking Financial Business Analyst, Dutch speaking Financial Business Analyst