Investor in People
In recognition of our commitment to the on-going development of our team, LRS was awarded the Investor in People standard in 1998 and has maintained the standard to the present day.
Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC)
REC is the body representing the UK's £27 billion recruitment industry. With more than 8,000 corporate members and 6,000 individual members, the REC is recruitment's loudest voice and standard setter.
Language Recruitment Services strictly adheres to their Code of Recommended Recruitment Practice - developed to ensure that jobseekers and employers receive the highest recruitment standards.
Investor in People
Finnish Credit Controller - Collection Specialist
|Job Category:||Accounting & Finance|
|Description:||Finnish Credit Controller - Collection Specialist |
Based in Watford, near to Luton, Potters Bar, St Albans, High Wycombe, Welwyn Garden City, Stevenage and West London and Harrow
Full time -Permanent role
Competitive salary + benefits Package
Job Reference MS15237
This role is ideal for a Credit Control Specialist with solid experience in international collections with fluent Finnish. LRS (Language Recruitment Services) is currently seeking a Finnish Speaking Credit Controller/ Collection Specialist for one of their client, a multinational company based in north-west London
The successful candidate will be working in the European Financial shared service centre. If you want to work for a global corporation, in a friendly, multilingual and multicultural environment, this role is for you! You will be liaising with key internal/external partners using your excellent interpersonal and investigative skills and have the opportunity of using your languages.
Finnish Credit Controller - Collection Specialist - Duties:
- Carry out credit checks across the European Nordic speaking region
- Deal with high volume outstanding debtors’ ledger in Europe’s Nordic countries and the UK
- Manage outstanding ledgers quickly and efficiently
- Investigate accounts and evaluate credit limits, terms of payment and credit risk
- Chase debts by phone and email and resolve any issues that arise
- Reconciliations of accounts and manage cashbook allocations
- Participate in the financial statement close cycle and meet accurate and timely recording of transactions
- Contribute to the production of Daily/Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly and Annual reporting to support compliance and adhere to Company Policy Legislation Audit and Regulatory Rules
- Identify and resolve all issues from external/internal, Partners/Stakeholders ensuring complete and controlled delivery to meet the company’s SLA’s and KPI’s.
Finnish speaking Credit Controller/ Collection Specialist -Requirements
- Fluency in English with Finnish to Native level
- Solid background in credit control, account receivables, or collection
- Experience in a fast-paced shared service centre ideal
- Multi-currency experience
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills
- SAP AR system experience required.
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialist with over 30 Years’ Experience in multilingual recruitment
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is An Equal Opportunities Employer.
Keywords: Finnish, Credit Controller, Finnish Collection Specialist, Finnish Accounts Receivable, Finnish credit control, Finnish AR, Finnish credit check, Finnish cash collection, SSC, Finnish, Credit Controller, Finnish Collection Specialist, Finnish Accounts Receivable, Finnish credit control, Finnish AR, Finnish credit check, Finnish cash collection, SSC, Finnish, Credit Controller, Finnish Collection Specialist, Finnish Accounts Receivable, Finnish credit control, Finnish AR, Finnish credit check, Finnish cash collection, SSC,