Investor in People
In recognition of our commitment to the on-going development of our team, LRS was awarded the Investor in People standard in 1998 and has maintained the standard to the present day.
Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC)
REC is the body representing the UK's £27 billion recruitment industry. With more than 8,000 corporate members and 6,000 individual members, the REC is recruitment's loudest voice and standard setter.
Language Recruitment Services strictly adheres to their Code of Recommended Recruitment Practice - developed to ensure that jobseekers and employers receive the highest recruitment standards.
Investor in People
French Credit Controller
|Job Category:||Accounting & Finance|
|Description:||French Credit Controller |
Based in Central London
Job Reference MS15213
Passion for credit control
LRS (Language Recruitment Services) is urgently seeking a French speaking Credit Controller for their client, a high-end manufacturing client based in London.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a credit control specialist to join a growing financial team and assist the Credit Control Manager with cash collection and credit management on its European markets. The successful candidate will have a proven track record in credit management with the ability to liaise efficiently with both clients and partners on credit and collection matters
This successful candidate will have solid experience in International Credit Control and Collections with fluent French to Native level.
French Credit Controller – Main Duties:
- Dealing with high volume outstanding debtors ledger in France and rest of Europe
- Insure all invoices are paid on time and actively chase outstanding accounts quickly and efficiently
- Provide copy of invoices and statements as requested
- Cheque and Cash Payment reconciliation
- Produce regular reports on outstanding debts for Management
- Maintain accuracy of the database and ensure accounts are kept up to date
- Resolves credit issues professionally and rapidly and escalade to management where necessary
- Assisting the A/R department with post and filing duties
French Credit Controller - in order to apply for this exciting role, you must have the following:
- Fluency in both French and English to native level is essential
- Solid experience in a credit control/account receivables role
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
- Knowledge and proven background working with French Gaap
- Multi-currency experience
- Excellent attention to detail and capacity to recognise and question anomalies
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Self-started with a can-do attitude and true team player.
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialist with over 30 Years’ Experience in multilingual recruitment
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is An Equal Opportunities Employer.
Keywords: French Credit Controller; French debt collection; French, Collection specialist; French accounts receivables;; French cash collection, Credit Control, Accounts Receivable, French Credit Controller; French debt collection; French, Collection specialist; French accounts receivables;; French cash collection, Credit Control, Accounts Receivable, French Credit Controller; French debt collection; French, Collection specialist; French accounts receivables;; French cash collection, Credit Control, Accounts Receivable