Investor in People
In recognition of our commitment to the on-going development of our team, LRS was awarded the Investor in People standard in 1998 and has maintained the standard to the present day.
Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC)
REC is the body representing the UK's £27 billion recruitment industry. With more than 8,000 corporate members and 6,000 individual members, the REC is recruitment's loudest voice and standard setter.
Language Recruitment Services strictly adheres to their Code of Recommended Recruitment Practice - developed to ensure that jobseekers and employers receive the highest recruitment standards.
Investor in People
French Junior Auditor – Business Analyst
|Job Category:||Accounting & Finance|
|Description:||Job Title: French Junior Auditor – Business Analyst|
Contract: Full-time permanent
Start date: ASAP
Location: Flexible working conditions + international travel
Salary: Attractive salary
LRS (Language Recruitment Services) is currently recruiting a French-speaking Junior Auditor – Business Analyst to conduct Contract Compliance for a global corporation with offices across the world. This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated and detail-orientated team-player with a background in finance and accounting to join a well-established, renowned and growing company.
As a Junior Auditor – Business Analyst you will be responsible for conducting Contract Compliance and assessing Operational and Financial Risk.
French Junior Auditor – Business Analyst – Duties:
- Reviewing Contracts and financial data and identifying potential risks
- Analysing data in order to quantify revenue loss
- Preparing and submitting financial reports
- Providing correspondence to vendor inquiries
- Identifying areas for improvement in operations and audit activities
- Provide recovery audit report to the highest standards
- Analyse clients’ suppliers accounts: identify inaccuracies, overpayments, and overlooked financial benefits
- Assist in improving clients supply policies and procedures
- Ad-hoc projects as advised
French Junior Auditor – Business Analyst - Essential Requirements:
- Fluency in French AND English is essential – Other EU languages will be considered
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or another similar field
- CIMA qualified highly desirable
- Previous experience similar roles working in Finance, Accounts, or Business Analysis
- Excellent MS Office skills, especially Excel and Access
- Good knowledge of Accounting and Finance IT Systems such as SAP, Oracle, P2P, B2B, and Accounts Payable
- Strong understanding of accounting principles
- Available to travel if/when required
French Junior Auditor – Business Analyst - Personal Attributes:
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Team-player who is self-motivated and committed to achieving excellent results
- Professional and ability to bring originality and new ideas to the team
- Problem-solver, quick and efficient at identifying and solving problems
- Strong attention to detail with excellent numerical skills
Please send your CV in word format to the email address quoted, other formats will not be accepted.
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialist with over 30 Years’ Experience in multilingual recruitment
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is An Equal Opportunities Employer.
Keywords: French, Contract compliance, financial risk, audit, accounting, finance, business analyst, French, Contract compliance, financial risk, audit, accounting, finance, business analyst, Contract compliance, financial risk, audit, accounting, finance, business analyst, Contract compliance, financial risk, audit, accounting, finance, business analyst,