Investor in People
In recognition of our commitment to the on-going development of our team, LRS was awarded the Investor in People standard in 1998 and has maintained the standard to the present day.
Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC)
REC is the body representing the UK's £27 billion recruitment industry. With more than 8,000 corporate members and 6,000 individual members, the REC is recruitment's loudest voice and standard setter.
Language Recruitment Services strictly adheres to their Code of Recommended Recruitment Practice - developed to ensure that jobseekers and employers receive the highest recruitment standards.
Investor in People
German Credit Control Specialist
|Languages Required:||Austrian German, German, Swiss German|
|Job Category:||Accounting & Finance|
|Description:||German, Credit Controller/ Collection Specialist |
Based in Watford, near to, Luton, Potters Bar, St Albans, High Wycombe, Welwyn Gdn City, Stevenage and West London and Harrow
Permanent role up 28K
Job Reference MS14107
This role is ideal for a Credit Control Specialist with solid experience in international collections with fluent German. LRS (Language Recruitment Services) is currently seeking a German Speaking Credit Controller/ Collection Specialist for one of their client, a multinational company based in north-west London
The successful candidate will be working in the European Financial shared service centre. If you want to work for a global corporation, in a friendly, multilingual and multicultural environment, this role is for you! You will be liaising with key internal/external partners using your excellent interpersonal and investigative skills and have the opportunity of using your languages.
German Credit Controller/ Collection Specialist - Duties:
- Identify and resolve all issues from external/internal Partners/Stakeholders ensuring complete and controlled delivery to meet the company’s SLA’s and KPI’s.
- Carrying out credit checks across German speaking region (Germany, Austria and Switzerland)
- Dealing with high volume outstanding debtors ledger in Europe and UK
- Manage outstanding account quickly and efficiently
- Investigate accounts and evaluate credit limits, terms of payment and credit risk
- Chasing debts by phone and email and resolving any issues that arise
- Reconciliations of account and managing cashbook allocations
- Participate in financial statement close cycle and meet accurate and (timely recording transactions
- Contribute to the production of Daily/Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly and Annual reporting to support compliance and adhere to Company Policy Legislation Audit and Regulatory Rules
German speaking Credit Controller/ Collection Specialist -Requirements
- Fluency in English with German
- Solid experience in a credit control/account receivables role
- Experience in a fast-paced company
- Multi-currency experience
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills
- SAP AR system experience required.
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialist with over 30 Years’ Experience in multilingual recruitment
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is An Equal Opportunities Employer.
German, Credit Controller, German Collection Specialist, German Accounts Receivable, German credit control, German AR, German credit check, German cash collection, SSC, German, Credit Controller, German Collection Specialist, German Accounts Receivable, German credit control, German AR, German credit check, German cash collection, SSC, German, Credit Controller, German Collection Specialist, German Accounts Receivable, German credit control, German AR, German credit check, German cash collection, SSC,