Investor in People
In recognition of our commitment to the on-going development of our team, LRS was awarded the Investor in People standard in 1998 and has maintained the standard to the present day.
Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC)
REC is the body representing the UK's £27 billion recruitment industry. With more than 8,000 corporate members and 6,000 individual members, the REC is recruitment's loudest voice and standard setter.
Language Recruitment Services strictly adheres to their Code of Recommended Recruitment Practice - developed to ensure that jobseekers and employers receive the highest recruitment standards.
Investor in People
German or Dutch HR Manager
|Languages Required:||Austrian German, German, Swiss German|
|Job Category:||Human Resources|
|Description:||German or Dutch HR Manager|
Exciting Opportunity to join a fast-growing global company
Based in London
Attractive salary and Benefits Package
LRS (Language Recruitment Services) is currently seeking a German OR Dutch speaking HR Manager. The successful candidate will be leading and developing the Internal Recruitment and HR function for the group and reporting directly to the Operations Director and CEO.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced HR professional who is looking to apply skills and knowledge across multiple global offices for a well-established and fast expanding international company.
Duties of the German or Dutch speaking HR Manager:
- Managing and monitoring HR functions across employees globally
- Be responsible for Internal Recruitment for markets in Europe, Australia and Singapore and managing an internal recruitment team
- Administrative tasks relating to the HR function and ad hoc projects, including drafting employee contracts and absence management
- Producing HR reports and liaise with group offices regarding HR related matters
- Induction and on-boarding of new employees
- Various Learning & Development tasks as required
- Travelling to European offices possible
Requirements of the German or Dutch speaking HR Manager:
- Fluency in German OR Dutch as well as English
- Previous solid experience in a HR or Recruitment position
- Qualified to CIPD level or equivalent (or part-qualified)
- background in recruitment & managing staff across multiple locations
- Experience in coaching HR or Recruitment professionals
- Ability to support staff in a competitive and fast paced environment
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
Please send your CV in word format to the email address quoted, other formats will not be accepted.
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialists with over 30 Years’ Experience in recruiting multilingual staff across London and Europe
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is An Equal Opportunities Employer.
Keywords: German, Dutch, HR, HR Manager, Learning & Development, Recruitment, Human Resources, German, Dutch, HR, HR Manager, Learning & Development, Recruitment, Human Resources, German, Dutch, HR, HR Manager, Learning & Development, Recruitment, Human Resources, German, Dutch, HR, HR Manager, Learning & Development, Recruitment, Human Resources,