Investor in People
In recognition of our commitment to the on-going development of our team, LRS was awarded the Investor in People standard in 1998 and has maintained the standard to the present day.
Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC)
REC is the body representing the UK's £27 billion recruitment industry. With more than 8,000 corporate members and 6,000 individual members, the REC is recruitment's loudest voice and standard setter.
Language Recruitment Services strictly adheres to their Code of Recommended Recruitment Practice - developed to ensure that jobseekers and employers receive the highest recruitment standards.
Investor in People
German Procurement Administrator (Procurement Team)
|Job Category:||Logistics & Supply Chain|
|Description:||German Procurement Administrator |
Fixed Term Contract (3 months)
Location – London
Salary – Up to £28K pro rata
Job Ref: MS114628
LRS (Language Recruitment Services) is urgently seeking a German speaking Procurement Assistant for their client, a major retail organisation in London.
Working with their dynamic, vibrant Procurement Team, you will be a confident and proactive Administrator with fluent German who is looking for responsibility and variety in busy hands on role. If you are a talented multi-tasker with a natural flair for administration, this could be the ideal role for you.
Responsibilities of the German Speaking Procurement Administrator
• Prepare reports, overviews and executive summaries
. Consolidating documents and reports
. Ensure that all company procedures are adhered to in the procurement sector
• Diary management and arranging meetings both internally and externally
• Coordinating appointments and managing the agenda
• Liaising with external contractors and Head Office in English and German
• Assisting the Procurement team with ad hoc tasks and providing administrative support
• Organising and preparing for meetings and events and keeping the minutes
• Managing incoming telephone calls, emails and post
• Translating advanced documents from German to English
• Other ad hoc administrative tasks
Requirements of the German Speaking Procurement Administrator
• Fluency in German and English, both verbal and written
• An experienced administrator with strong knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Multi-tasker who genuinely enjoys working to schedules and deadlines
• Able to work independently, managing conflicting priorities with ease and efficiency
• An excellent communicator with exceptional organisational abilities
• An good eye for detail with good literacy and numerical skills
• Motivated and proactive, with an eagerness to learn and develop
Please send your CV in word format to the email address quoted, other formats will not be accepted
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Specialists in Language Recruitment.
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK
Please bear in mind that you may not hear from us immediately. Should your skills and qualifications be suitable for the position applied for (or similar positions), we will contact you as soon as possible. In the event there are no positions currently available that match your skills and qualifications, we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Keywords: German Procurement: German Procurement: German Procurement:
Buying Assistant with German; German Buying Assistant; German Buying Assistant;
German Administrator; German Administrator; German Administrator;
German Logistics; German Logistics; German Supply Chain; German Supply Chain; German Supply Chain;