Investor in People
In recognition of our commitment to the on-going development of our team, LRS was awarded the Investor in People standard in 1998 and has maintained the standard to the present day.
Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC)
REC is the body representing the UK's £27 billion recruitment industry. With more than 8,000 corporate members and 6,000 individual members, the REC is recruitment's loudest voice and standard setter.
Language Recruitment Services strictly adheres to their Code of Recommended Recruitment Practice - developed to ensure that jobseekers and employers receive the highest recruitment standards.
Investor in People
German Purchasing / Buying Administration Officer
|Languages Required:||Austrian German, German, Swiss German|
|Job Category:||Secretarial & Office Support|
|Description:||German Purchasing / Buying Administration Officer|
Contract: Permanent + fulltime
Location: London, West / South-West
Salary: Attractive Salary and benefits package + London Weighting
Language Recruitment Services (LRS) is recruiting a German-speaking Purchasing / Buying Administration Officer for the fast expanding UK buying team of an FMCG retailer with stores across the world.
You will be the Point of Contact for the company’s International Headquarters on all administrative queries, coordinate projects as well as assist in new purchasing processes implantation. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an award-winning corporation which offers on-going training and great progression opportunities.
German speaking Purchasing Administration Officer – Duties:
- Relaying and assigning responsibilities given by company’s HQ across the UK buying department
- Collect, Analyse and report on stores product range performance
- Assist and coordinate the implementation of new systems and processes
- Liaise with multiple internal services in the UK and abroad
- Coordinate projects across offices, stores and warehouses
- Responsible for administrative tasks in connection to assortment reviews
German speaking Purchasing Administration Officer – requirements:
- Business Proficiency in German is essential
- Previous administrative role beneficial
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken
- Ability to liaise with all level of management and confidence in communicating with senior level stakeholders
- Outstanding organisation skills and a keen eye for details
- Ability to manage work-load and prioritise task in a fast-paced environment
- Capacity to work to tight deadlines
- Self-starter with ability to work effectively with a team
- Full UK driving licence desirable
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialist with over 30 Years’ Experience in multilingual recruitment
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is An Equal Opportunities Employer
Keywords: German Purchasing Administration Officer, German buying administrator, German purchasing administrator, German supply chain administrator, German merchandiser, German merchandising administrator, German Purchasing Administration Officer, German buying administrator, German purchasing administrator, German supply chain administrator, German merchandiser, German merchandising administrator, German Purchasing Administration Officer, German buying administrator, German purchasing administrator, German supply chain administrator, German merchandiser, German merchandising administrator