Investor in People
In recognition of our commitment to the on-going development of our team, LRS was awarded the Investor in People standard in 1998 and has maintained the standard to the present day.
Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC)
REC is the body representing the UK's £27 billion recruitment industry. With more than 8,000 corporate members and 6,000 individual members, the REC is recruitment's loudest voice and standard setter.
Language Recruitment Services strictly adheres to their Code of Recommended Recruitment Practice - developed to ensure that jobseekers and employers receive the highest recruitment standards.
Investor in People
European Sales Administrator - with German
|Languages Required:||Austrian German, German, Swiss German|
|Job Category:||Customer Service|
|Description:||Job Title: European Sales Administrator - with German|
6 months contract - extension or Permanent role possible
Salary: £25,500 per annum pro-rata
Location: North-West London – easily accessible from Watford, High Wycombe, Uxbridge, Hemel Hempstead, Harrow, Milton Keynes area
Job Ref: MS14747
Language Recruitment Services (LRS) is currently recruiting a European Sales Administrator to work In the Export department of a global and well establish corporation within the Health & and Life Science sector.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a friendly, stimulating & multi-cultural team to deliver sales support in a client focused role. You will receive full training and be part of a thriving and growing business.
You are a keen communicator with great organisation skills, looking to expand your career in sales support and international customer service, apply now!
European Sales Administrator - with German - Main Duties
- Order processing & pro-active delivery monitoring
- Follow-ups on shipments and organise replacements where needed
- Build close relationships with clients and partners, responding to queries in a timely manner
- Liaise efficiently with internal departments (Sales, Logistics, finance, Customer care)
- Working as part of a team thriving to improve the quality of service
- Monitoring query resolutions and proactive customer satisfaction calls
- Providing product knowledge and accurate information to clients
- Dealing with commercial partners and responding to queries efficiently and within set timeframes
European Sales Administrator - with German - requirements
- Fluency in English AND German
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Great attention to details and problem-solving mind-set
- Competent MS Office skills
- Previous experience in similar roles
- Order Management systems experience preferred (SAP, Oracle, JD Edwards)
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialist with over 30 Years’ Experience in multilingual recruitment
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is An Equal Opportunities Employer.
Keywords: European Sales Administrator, logistics administrator, Customer Service, Customer Care, Export, customer advisor, Order processing, sales support, International client service, international sales support – German, European Sales Administrator, logistics administrator, Customer Service, Customer Care, Export, customer advisor, Order processing, sales support, International client service, international sales support – German, European Sales Administrator, logistics administrator, Customer Service, Customer Care, Export, customer advisor, Order processing, sales support, International client service, international sales support – German