Investor in People
In recognition of our commitment to the on-going development of our team, LRS was awarded the Investor in People standard in 1998 and has maintained the standard to the present day.
Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC)
REC is the body representing the UK's £27 billion recruitment industry. With more than 8,000 corporate members and 6,000 individual members, the REC is recruitment's loudest voice and standard setter.
Language Recruitment Services strictly adheres to their Code of Recommended Recruitment Practice - developed to ensure that jobseekers and employers receive the highest recruitment standards.
Investor in People
Mandarin Compliance Officer
|Job Category:||Accounting & Finance|
|Description:||Job Title: Mandarin Compliance Officer |
Contract: Permanent, full time
Competitive salary and excellent benefit package
Language Recruitment Services (LRS) is currently recruiting a Mandarin Speaking Compliance officer to join the senior management team of one of their client: an award-winning and internationally renowned company based in central London.
The successful candidate will report directly to the Chairman of the board and have a proven track record of managing team to meet local regulations and lead by example. If you are ready to take the next step in your career, please apply now.
Mandarin Compliance Officer – Main Duties:
• Ensure effective compliance and controls throughout the business.
• Assure UK business is carried out in accordance with local regulations
• Advise business stakeholders on compliance matters such as regulatory requirements and necessary permissions.
• Assist in reviewing new product proposals
• Responsible for ensuring internal audits are documented, tested and improved where necessary
• Create reports for Management Team and Executive board
• Monitor that business processes and standards are followed
• Coordinate with both internal and external auditors
• Escalate and follow up on any issues quickly and effectively
• Conduct ad hoc investigations/task as directed by Leadership Team and Board
Mandarin Compliance Officer – Requirements and Experience:
• Fluent (Written & Spoken) in Mandarin and English – Essential
• Background in Corporate finance is essential
• In-depth knowledge of FCA regulatory requirements
• Experience in team management
• Outstanding attention to detail with strong analytical skills
• Able to work in fast-paced environment and to tight deadlines
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Organised and a self-starter
• Excellent written and presentation skills
• Capable of implementing innovative solutions
• Discrete with proven record of being able to handle highly sensitive information with absolute confidentiality
Please send your CV in word format to the email address quoted, other formats will not be accepted
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Specialists in Language Recruitment, Bilingual, Multilingual and Language jobs.
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK
Please bear in mind that you may not hear from us immediately. Should your skills and qualifications be suitable for the position applied for (or similar positions), we will contact you as soon as possible. In the event there are no positions currently available that match your skills and qualifications, we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Keywords: Mandarin Compliance Officer, Mandarin Compliance Manager, Mandarin Compliance coordinator, Mandarin Compliance Officer, FCA Mandarin Compliance Manager, Mandarin Compliance coordinator, FCA Mandarin Compliance Officer, Mandarin Compliance Manager, Mandarin Compliance coordinator, FCA