8 months ago
Accounts Payable Specialist
Based in south-west London, near to Wimbledon, Kingston, and Sunbury 20 minutes from Waterloo/London Bridge
Job Ref: MS16614
Salary – up to £24,000 dependant of experience & excellent benefits
LRS (Language Recruitment Services) is currently seeking a Payable Specialists to join the accounts department of a global software company based in South-west of London.
Main duties include
- Coding & inputting supplier invoices
- Matching POs and/or purchase receipts to supplier invoices
- Reconciling supplier statements to the Accounts Payable ledger
- dealing with invoice and expense queries
- Processing expenses
- Understanding of UK VAT and understand when to disallow VAT
- Preparing payments to suppliers, including payment runs and ensure payments are processed within agreed terms of business
- Liaise with both internal and external customers and colleagues across the organisation.
- Liaising with various departments and suppliers as necessary in order to expedite payment
- Providing necessary support within the team at month end
- Creating monthly journals including accruals where appropriate
- Providing holiday cover where appropriate
- Previous experience in similar position
- Ability to deal with volume supplier processing
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills
- Good Interpersonal skills
If you have a background as and A/P assistant, AP accountant and looking to take the next step in your career, send your CV through to discuss this amazing opportunity further.
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialist with over 30 Years’ Experience in multilingual recruitment
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is An Equal Opportunities Employer.