up to £30,000
Accounts Receivables Administrator (with French or Polish)
Location: West London/Hybrid
Basic Salary: up to £30,000
Job Reference HD0127644
Language Recruitment Services (LRS) is currently recruiting an Accounts Receivables clerk, analyst, AR administrator for a global company based in West London, near Ealing.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for an expanding company where you can develop your skills and take on responsibility whilst working as part of a friendly professional team.
Duties of the French or Polish Speaking Accounts Receivables Analyst:
• Dealing with receivables queries
• Issuing and processing invoices
• Recording invoices on the system
• Following up and sending statements
• Some credit control duties
• Bank reconciliation
• Dealing with UK and international accounts so languages can be useful.
• Monthly reports for management team
French or Polish Speaking AR administrator - Profile:
• Fluent English, other European languages such as French or Polish is highly desirable
• Previous experience in accounts receivables
• Excellent organisational skills and strong attention to detail
• Confident communicator with ability to take initiative
• Good knowledge of Excel and other MS applications, Outlook, Word
• Some credit control ideal
• Strong customer service skills.
• Ability to work as part of a friendly team
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Specialists in Language Recruitment, Bilingual, Multilingual and Language jobs.
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK
Please bear in mind that you may not hear from us immediately. Should your skills and qualifications be suitable for the position applied for (or similar positions), we will contact you as soon as possible. In the event there are no positions currently available that match your skills and qualifications, we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is an Equal Opportunities Employer