4 months ago
Bilingual Account Manager
Based in Nottingham
Excellent salary package: Basic + Company bonus + benefits
We will accept applications seeking sponsorship
Training is provided!
LRS is recruiting an account manager, inside sales executive, wholesale account manager to join the European team of a thriving international company based in Nottingham.
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your commercial skills in a rewarding role focused on existing business accounts and use your language skills
This role requires English with fluent Level in a European language, ideally French, German, Swedish, Danish, Dutch, Spanish, Italian, Finnish, Polish, Czech
- Support existing retail clients and advise on product range and up-coming releases
- Develop trusting relationships with clients
- Advise on visual merchandising and how to market products
- Ensure stock level allow maximum business opportunity for client
- Relay clients’ queries or concerns to internal departments (order management, accounting, quality, production)
Account Manager with Language Skills:
- Fluent English
- Fluency in one European languages, ideally German, Italian, Dutch, Spanish, French, Finnish, Swedish, Danish Polish, Czech
- Organised, able to multitask
- Good negotiation skills with consultative approach
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent telephone manner
For this role we will consider recent graduates looking to kick start their account management career. You have a background in B to B customer service or retail and wish to use your languages, send your CV now to discuss this fantastic opportunity further.
Please send your CV in word format
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Specialists in Language Recruitment, Bilingual, Multilingual and Language jobs.
Please bear in mind that you may not hear from us immediately. Should your skills and qualifications be suitable for the position applied for (or similar positions), we will contact you as soon as possible. In the event there are no positions currently available that match your skills and qualifications, we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is an Equal Opportunities Employer