Up to 28K + Bonus
9 months ago
German Speaking Client Relationship Manager
Based in Central London
Salary: Up to £30k
Job Ref: MS15658
LRS (Language Recruitment Services) is seeking an Account Manager with German, Austrian, Swiss German language skills on behalf of a leading Business Solutions company based in Central London.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a pro-active and "hands-on" individual with strong presentation skills and a consultative approach to client management.
We will consider for this role a recent graduate with some client-facing experience, excellent numeracy skills and a reliable team-player attitude.
If you wish to work for a multi-cultural company with clients across the globe, apply now!
Main responsibilities of Client Relationship Manager:
- Liaising with clients, managing and maintaining excellent business relationships
- Assisting with the project management of software and product development
- Meeting with clients regularly at conferences and events, both abroad and in the UK
- Training and mentoring other members of the Account Management team
- Generating new business via a database of existing industry contacts (No cold-calling!)
- Gathering intelligence from clients on their needs and business requirements
- Acting as the primary customer contact for business enquiries
- Fluency in English and German
- Excellent people, communication and presentation skills
- Outgoing personality, able to work closely within a team
- Strong attention to detail, excellent problem-solver with the ability to manage priorities
- Comfortable working with figures and numerical data
If you are experienced in Customer Service, Account Management or Client Services, or have a background as a sales executive or account manager and want to use your German speaking skills, send your CV through to discuss this opportunity in more details.
Please submit CVs in Word format
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialist with over 30 Years’ Experience in multilingual recruitment
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is An Equal Opportunities Employer.