City of London
£32,000 + Excellent Benefits
over 1 year ago
Bilingual Client Services Executive with Polish OR Italian OR Swedish
Central London - Hybrid
Salary: circa £32,000 + Excellent Benefits
Job Ref: HD016985
LRS (Language Recruitment Services) is seeking a Bilingual Client Services Executive to join a leading international company based in London.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a pro-active and "hands-on" individual with strong presentation skills and a consultative approach to client management.
We will consider candidates with strong customer service /client facing experience with excellent client relationship skills interested in progressing to the next level.
This role will suit a reliable team-player looking to work in a niche sector of business solutions with clients across the globe willing to travel occasionally to client sites.
Main responsibilities of the Bilingual Client Services Executive:
• Liaising with clients, managing, and maintaining excellent business relationships
• Assisting with the project management and product development
• Meeting with clients regularly at conferences and events, both abroad and in the UK and attending site meetings/
• Training and mentoring other members of the Account Management team
• Gathering intelligence from clients on their needs and business requirements
• Acting as the primary customer contact for business enquiries
Requirements of the Dutch Speaking Account Manager:
• Fluency in English with either Polish or Italian or Swedish
• Excellent people, communication, and presentation skills
• Confident personality with good team spirit.
• Strong attention to detail, excellent problem-solver with the ability to manage priorities
• Comfortable working with figures and numerical data for price negotiation purposes
If you are experienced in Client Management or Client Services or Customer Service management with fluent English with another European language, send you CV through to discuss this opportunity in more detail.
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialist with over 35 Years’ Experience in multilingual recruitment
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
LRS is An Equal Opportunities Employer.