excellent salary and benefit package
Bilingual - Customer Service Coordinator
Based in Coventry, easily accessible from Birmingham or Leamington-spa
Competitive salary and benefits package
Job Reference: MS16177
Fantastic company discount!
German OR Spanish language skills to native level are require for this role
Language Recruitment Services is currently recruiting for an enthusiastic Client service to retail sales assistant to join a well-established company based in Coventry with commercial present worldwide
In this role you will be offering first class advice to clients and is a great opportunity to develop your skills in a fun and dynamic environment with a great team ethos.
You are a client-focused individual and want to use your language skills, this role is for you.
Apply now, join a multicultural team and benefits from amazing company discounts for you and your family!
Customer Service Coordinator - Key Responsibilities:
- Answer client enquiries on the phone, via email, post as well as through several online chat channels
- Provide friendly and professional response to both clients
- Processing orders, exchanges and payment refunds when appropriate
- Answering enquiries coming in from other internal departments
- Daily liaison with warehouse, forwarder and other internal departments to ensure excellent customer service is delivered at all times
Requirements needed to succeed:
- Fluency in German or Spanish is essential as well as English
- Previous experience in Customer Service, retail, hospitality is a plus
- Good MS Office and internet browsing skills
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Positive mindset with a can-do attitude
- A team player’s attitude is essential for this role
- Ability to work in fast-paced and prioritise workload
Working between 6.30am – 10pm Mond – Friday, on a rota. Alternative Saturday and Sundays 9am – 5.30pm
I you have worked in retail or hospitality and looking to take the next step in your career, send your CV and we will discuss this great opportunity with you in more details.
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialist with over 30 Years’ Experience in multilingual recruitment
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is An Equal Opportunities Employer