about 1 year ago
Job Title: Bilingual Customer Services Specialist – Polish speaking
Salary: up to 24k, with good benefits
Location: Surrey (Woking, Farnborough, Bracknell, Wokingham)
Job Ref: HD15444
Do you speak Polish, are very organised and have a talent for working with people in a customer focused role? Language Recruitment Services (LRS) is currently recruiting for one of our clients who work globally and who are expanding their Customer Services department to handle international queries. They pride themselves on providing a high-quality service with a personal approach, and are looking for enthusiastic and professional bilingual Customer Service Specialists to provide first-rate customer service to their international customers who are based globally. This role joins an established team, offering excellent training and benefits and a great working environment.
Duties of the Bilingual Customer Service Specialist with Polish
- Provide guidance and advice to customers on claims queries and ensure a smooth process from start to finish
- Processing claims in an accurate and timely manner
- Making sure that all communication corresponds with the company’s approach and guidelines
- Staying up to date with compliance and company policies
- Performing according to agreed targets and set expectations
- Making adjustments and or clarifying rates and offers
- Taking part in trainings
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders and being an excellent point of communication between local and international offices
- Maintaining and developing excellent working relationships
Requirements of the Bilingual Customer Services Specialist
- Fluency (written and spoken) in English and Polish
- Great communication skills, ability to understand clients’ needs and provide support and solutions catered to their requirements
- Previous experience in a customer service position preferred, however, recent grads will also be considered
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Motivated to achieve targets
- Confident computer and software user, and the ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Good work ethic
- A people person, who gets along with team members and can build good relationships with customers
This is a great opportunity to join a well-established company that values their employees and offer great career opportunities.
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialist with over 30 Years’ Experience in multilingual recruitment
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is An Equal Opportunities Employer.
Keywords: Claims, Claims Assessor, Claims Processing, Customer Service, Client Services, Insurance, Policies, Polish, Bilingual, Claims, Claims Assessor, Claims Processing, Customer Service, Client Services, Insurance, Policies, Polish, Bilingual, Claims, Claims Assessor, Claims Processing, Customer Service, Client Services, Insurance, Policies, Polish, Bilingual, Claims, Claims Assessor, Claims Processing, Customer Service, Client Services, Insurance, Policies, Polish, Bilingual,