almost 3 years ago
Based in Watford, near to, Luton, Potters Bar, St Albans, High Wycombe, Welwyn Garden City, Stevenage and West London and Harrow
Fulltime, 6 months contract + permanent role possible
Job Reference MS15368
LRS (Language Recruitment Services) is currently seeking Accounts Payable specialists to join the European shared service centre of a multinational company based in Watford.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in an international environment and liaise with key partners, and drive the recording of suppliers’ invoice and ensure good A/P practices are met.
The successful candidate will have previous experience in accounts payable / volume invoice & payment processing and speak fluent German.
Bilingual Accounts Payable Specialist – German– Key responsibilities:
- Process high-volume Vendor invoices
- Ensure all PO and Invoices are raised as per internal procedures
- Reconcile payments in multiple currencies
- Complete weekly payment runs and ad-hoc manual payments as required,
- Ensure all invoices and payments conform to company policy.
- Responsible for reviewing Travel & Expense reports submitted for assigned regions
- Keep Vendors details up to date
Bilingual Accounts Payable Specialist – German– Key Requirements:
- Fluency in English and native level German
- Previous experience in Volume Accounts Payable required
- Knowledge of SAP
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Problem solving mind mindset
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Strong team-player with positive attitude
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialist with over 30 Years’ Experience in multilingual recruitment
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is An Equal Opportunities Employer.
Keywords: German Accounts payable specialist, German AP, German A/P, Purchase ledger, Vendor processing, Vendor ledger, German accounts payable, Payment, German Accounts payable specialist, German AP, German A/P, Purchase ledger, Vendor processing, Vendor ledger, German accounts payable, Payment, German Accounts payable specialist, German AP, German A/P, Purchase ledger, Vendor processing, Vendor ledger, German accounts payable, Payment