Up to 25K
about 1 month ago
Bilingual HR Administrator
Salary: Up to 25K
Location: Central London
Job Ref: SM0201872
Language Recruitment Services (LRS) is currently recruiting on behalf of a very prestigious hotel in Central London, who is looking for a Bilingual HR Administrator.
Candidates should be impeccably presented with a desire to be part of and represent an iconic brand. Working both independently and with a team the right person needs to be highly organised, punctual, proactive, and discrete at all times.
An articulate and polished graduate looking for a challenging role could fit right in here or someone with experience in a luxury hotel environment with a proven interest in HR. If you are looking to build your career in Human resources within the luxury sector and have excellent people skills, you will be rewarded with a great package and career development opportunities.
Duties of the Bilingual HR Administrator:
• Manage employee files and update documentation
• Provide creative support for presentations and meeting packs
• Assist in events and meeting planning and organisation
• Process invoices and purchase orders for the team
• Onboarding new starters and ensuring benefits are administered
• Cultivate strong client relations verbally and through written communication
• Handing confidential information with the utmost professionalism
• Supporting the team on ad hoc administrative and organisational duties.
• Uphold and communicate brand values at all times
• Deliver and coordinate any additional services required to the highest standard
Requirements of the Bilingual HR Administrator:
• Excellent written and spoken English communication skills
• Bilingual, Italian, or French and advantage
• Minimum of 6 months Experience in HR
• Luxury Hotel experience desirable
• Degree level education preferred
• Exemplary Administrative skills
• Willing to travel on secondment
• Able to work enthusiastically with others
• Strong time management skills
• Orientated, with an eye for detail and a hard-working attitude
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Office
If you are a Bilingual in Italian or French and have experience as an HR assistant or HR administrator or have studied Human resources and have some experience of luxury hotels, please don’t hesitate to apply.
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialists with over 30 years’ experience in recruiting multilingual staff across London and Europe
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is an Equal Opportunities Employer.