Temporary Position (temp to perm)
Salary: £21,000 per annum
Location: Central London
Job Ref: SM022044
Language Recruitment Services (LRS) is currently recruiting on behalf of one of the most prestigious and Luxury hotels in the world to offer the opportunity to join their close knit team in an entry level role.
Working in this elite environment, it is imperative that candidates are well presented, punctual, and discrete at all times. An articulate individual looking to get excellent training and work within an outstanding team could fit right in here, especially if you are a fluent in French, Italian or other European languages.
If you have an appreciation for Luxury and quality service and wish to share your administration skills and start a journey with this world renowned hotel group you have found the right role!
This role requires impeccable English, other Language skills an advantage
Duties of the Bookings Administrator:
• Provide Administrative support to the reservations team
• Manage enquiry inbox
• Process and distribute queries equally
• Maintain a pertinent database of client files
• Handing confidential information with the utmost professionalism
• Attending company training meetings
• Uphold and communicate brand values
• Effectively give any handover information
• Deliver and coordinate any additional services required to the highest standard
Requirements of the Bookings Administrator:
• Excellent English language skills
• Another language would be a plus especially French or Italian
• Experience of hotel or tourism industry is a bonus
• Able to work enthusiastically with others
• Excellent presentation skills
• Strong time management competency
• Orientated, with an eye for detail and a hard-working attitude
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Office
• Available for shift work including weekends
If you are looking to use your language skills and have a background in administration, hotel booking, data entry, admin assistant or or have worked as a luxury hotel administrator or Front desk clerk, send your application through to discuss this role in more details with our consultants.
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialists with over 30 years’ experience in recruiting multilingual staff across London and Europe
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is an Equal Opportunities Employer.