11 months ago
Bookkeeper - Assistant Accountant
Permanent – full time
Based in Central London
Up to 35,000 per annum dependant on experience
Language Recruitment Services (LRS) is currently looking for a part-qualified bookkeeper to join a boutique-chartered accounting practice based in central London
As the Assistant Accountant, you will be in charge of maintaining internal records and preparing management accounts as well as be solely responsible for the billing process of the firm.
Send you CV and have the opportunity to join a friendly and hard-working team as well as use your Italian language skills.
Bookkeeper - Assistant Accountant, Main Duties:
- Bookkeeping and updating both Receivable and Payable ledgers
- Bank reconciliation
- VAT returns
- Maintaining fixed assets
- Dealing with Intrastat
- Ad Hoc Administrative tasks
- Assisting Senior level Chartered accountants with preparation of Corporate tax and management accounts
Bookkeeper - Assistant Accountant, Requirements:
- Part or fully qualified in accounting or finance
- Previous experience within a UK based practice in essential
- Fluency in English and another European language ideally Italian
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Willingness to learn and grown
- Good time management and ability to prioritise
This role is ideal for a someone with a background as a chartered accountant, accountant assistant, assistant bookkeeper who is experienced in both sales and purchase ledger and looking to use their Italian language skills. Please send your CV to discuss this exiting role further.
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialist with over 30 Years’ Experience in multilingual recruitment
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is An Equal Opportunities Employer.