£25,000 - £30,000 + OTE
over 2 years ago
Business Development Executive
Job Reference - AM114343
Salary – £25,000 - £30,000 + OTE
Location – Hertfordshire: Hemel Hempstead, Luton, St Albans, Hatfield, Watford, Potters Bar, Welwyn Garden City, Borehamwood, Barnet, Aylesbury, Stevenage, Hertford
LRS (Language Recruitment Services) is currently recruiting for a Business Development Executive to join their client’s well-established and multilingual team.
This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated individual with a strong background in sales, business development and relationship building. The successful candidate will have the determination to target, establish and develop new accounts in both existing and target sectors to agreed sales targets. This role would suit a self-motivated, go-getter with a positive attitude!
Business Development Executive – Key Duties:
- Contacting and building relationships with existing clients
- Following up on and maximising all opportunities for growth of the business
- Researching, identifying and developing new sales opportunities within specific industries.
- Contacting new potential clients via cold calling, e-mail and through attendance at networking and industry-specific events.
- Pursuing leads generated by targeted marketing campaigns.
- Closing sales and achieving revenue targets
- Representing the company at trade shows and client meetings.
- Maintaining accurate records of all communication with prospective and existing clients using the internal CRM and project management systems.
- Communicating with the Marketing department to maximise results of marketing activities.
- Dedicating time to professional development through training sessions and own initiative.
- Maximising use of sales tools and social media.
To apply for this position you will have:
- Native-level fluency in English
- Proven experience in sales or business development
- Excellent understanding of budgeting and forecasting
- Experience in cold-calling and lead generation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic approach.
If you have previous experience as a Sales Executive, Sales Representative, Sales Account Manager, Business Development Executive or Business Development Manager, with an independent approach and you are looking to take the next step in your career in Sales or BDM within a transcultural and friendly environment, send your application through and our consultant will be happy to discuss the role in more detail.
Please submit CVs in Word format
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialist with over 30 Years’ Experience in multilingual recruitment
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is An Equal Opportunities Employer.