16 days ago
Business Development Representative –Dutch speaking
Based in Nottingham
Excellent salary package: £ 30,000 + Uncapped commission + Company bonus + benefits
We will accept applications seeking sponsorship
World-class training provided
LRS is recruiting a bilingual business developer to join the European team of a thriving international company based in Nottingham.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven sales executive to be part of a modern and fun company offering long term career prospects.
This role requires English with Dutch
Business developer Dutch speaking, Duties:
- Desk research and lead generation
- Contacting prospective retail clients
- Understand potential client needs
- Present product range and brand
- Develop business relationships and sign new accounts
To Apply you will have
- Fluent English with native level Dutch spoken and written
- Organised, Persistent with good negotiation skills
- Strong relationship building skills
- Previous experience in cold calling, telemarketing or telesales would be a plus
- Able to show initiative with client centric mindset
- Driven and ability to work towards targets
For this role we will consider Dutch speakers with a background as b to b sales executive, business developer, telesales. You have a background in selling/upselling in customer service or retail and wish to use your languages, send your CV now to discuss this fantastic opportunity further.
Please send your CV in word format
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Specialists in Language Recruitment, Bilingual, Multilingual and Language jobs.
Please bear in mind that you may not hear from us immediately. Should your skills and qualifications be suitable for the position applied for (or similar positions), we will contact you as soon as possible. In the event there are no positions currently available that match your skills and qualifications, we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is an Equal Opportunities Employer