Business Development Representative – German Speaking
Location - London
Salary- £40,000 per annum + £20,000 uncapped OTE
Job Ref: CF1201982
LRS is recruiting a German Speaking Business Development Representative for their client, a leading software provider based in London. A very fast-growing business in the international market, you will have the opportunity to cover the DACH marketplace and expand their presence across their top global brands.
This is a fantastic opportunity if you are a Business Development expert looking to either begin a career in software sales or further your career in the SaaS industry in a position which holds an excellent chance for progression.
Responsibilities of the German Speaking Business Development Representative
- Identify, qualify and target leads and generate business opportunities via telephone and email campaigns
- Attend events with the business development team to network and promote the product
- Engage with business executives about their issues related to marketing and business operations
- Organise and maintain a pipeline of potential accounts using the CRM system
- Work closely with the sales team to plan and execute new business ideas
Requirements of the German Speaking Business Development Representative
- Fluent in German to native level and a good level of English
- At least between nine and twelve months experience within Business Development role
- Inquisitive and a keen interest in the tech industry
- Highly driven with a motivation to succeed and hit targets
- Excellent communication skills
- Familiar with CRM systems
This is a superb opportunity for a German speaker who has worked as a Business Development Representative, Sales Representative, Sales Executive or Account Manager to work for a high-profile SaaS provider in the heart of London. Send your application through and our consultant will be happy to discuss the role in more details.
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialist with over 34 Years’ Experience in multilingual recruitment
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is An Equal Opportunities Employer.