£32K + uncapped commission
about 1 month ago
Business Development Representative – German Speaking
Location - London
Salary- £32K + uncapped commission
Job Ref: CF01201750
LRS (Language Recruitment Services) is recruiting a German Speaking Business Development Representative for their client, a leading customer engagement platform based in London. A fast-growing business in the international market, you will have the opportunity to cover the German marketplace and expand their presence across Germany’s top global brands.
This is a fantastic opportunity if you are a Business Development expert looking to further your career in the SaaS industry in a position which holds a good chance for progression.
Responsibilities of the German Speaking Business Development Representative:
• Identify, qualify and target leads and generate business opportunities via telephone and email campaigns
• Engage with business executives about marketing and business operations and issues
• Organise and maintain a pipeline of potential accounts using the CRM system
• Work closely with the sales team to plan and execute new business ideas
Requirements of the role:
• Fluent in German to native level and a good level of English
• Up to five years’ experience within Business Development or Account Management, including Graduates with commercial experience
• Inquisitive and a keen interest in the tech industry
• Highly driven with a motivation to succeed and hit targets
• Excellent communication skills
• Familiar with CRM systems
This is a superb opportunity for a German speaker who has worked as a Business Development Representative, Sales Representative, Sales Executive or Account Manager to work for a high-profile customer engagement analytics provider in the heart of London. Send your application through and our consultant will be happy to discuss the role in more details.
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialist with over 30 Years’ Experience in multilingual recruitment
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is An Equal Opportunities Employer.