Up to 28K + Bonus
3 months ago
Bilingual Client Relationship Manager Dutch or German or French Speaking
Based in Central London
Salary: Up to £28,000 + Bonus
Job Ref: MS15658
LRS (Language Recruitment Services) is seeking an Account Manager with either Dutch or German or French language skills on behalf of a leading Business Solutions company based in Central London.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a pro-active and "hands-on" individual with strong presentation skills and a consultative approach to client management.
We will consider for this role a recent graduate with some client-facing experience, excellent numeracy skills and a reliable team-player attitude.
If you wish to work for a multi-cultural company with clients across the globe, apply now!
Main responsibilities of Client Relationship Manager:
- Liaise with clients, managing and maintaining excellent business relationships
- Assist with the project management of software and product development
- Meeting with clients regularly at conferences and events, both abroad and in the UK
- Training and mentoring other members of the Account Management team
- Generating new business via a database of existing industry contacts (No cold-calling!
- Gathering intelligence from clients on their needs and business requirements
- Acting as the primary customer contact for business enquiries
- Fluency in English and either Dutch, German OR French
- Excellent people, communication and presentation skills
- Outgoing personality, able to work closely within a team
- Strong attention to detail, excellent problem-solver with the ability to manage priorities
- Comfortable working with figures and numerical data
You are experienced in Customer Service, Account Management or Client Services; You have a background as a sales executive or account manager and want to use your Dutch, German or French speaking skills, send you CV through to discuss this opportunity in more details.
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK. Please bear in mind that you may not hear from us immediately. Should your skills and qualifications be suitable for the position applied for (or similar positions), we will contact you as soon as possible. Due to high volume of applications, we regret we are only able to contact successful candidates for this role. In the event there are no positions currently available that match your skills and qualifications, we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is an Equal Opportunities Employer.