Up to £30,000
about 1 month ago
Client Relationship Manager with French
Location: London (Remote to begin with)
Salary: Up to £30,000
Job Ref: HD0215632
LRS (Language Recruitment Services) is seeking a Client Relationship Manager with French language skills on behalf of our client, a leading Business Solutions company based in Central London, working remotely until further notice.
We are seeking a pro-active and "hands-on" individual to join their existing professional team.
The role will suit a graduate with some client-facing experience, good numeracy skills and a solid team-player attitude. If you would like the opportunity to work for a multi-cultural company with clients across the globe, apply now!
Responsibilities of the Client Relationship Manager with French:
- Responsible for liaising with clients, managing and maintaining excellent client relationships
- Assist with the project management of software and product development
- Meeting with clients regularly at conferences and events, both abroad and in the UK
- Training and mentoring other members of the Account Management team
- Generating new business via a database of existing industry contacts
- Gathering intelligence from clients on their needs and business requirements
- Acting as the primary customer contact for business enquiries
Requirements of the Client Relationship Manager with French:
- Fluency in English and French, both written and verbal
- Excellent people, communication and presentation skills
- Outgoing personality, able to work closely within a team
- Strong attention to detail, excellent problem-solver with the ability to manage priorities
- Comfortable working with figures and numerical data
If you are fluent in written and spoken French and English with experience in Account Management, Client Services, Customer Service Management or Business Development, please send your CV without delay.
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialist with over 30 Years’ Experience in multilingual recruitment
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is An Equal Opportunities Employer