Client Services Administrator with German
Location: Central London
Salary: up to £24,000
Job reference: SM20146
LRS (Language Recruitment Services) is working with an established company, based in Central London, seeking a Client Services Administrator to join their dynamic, expanding team.
The right candidate will be a team player who takes responsibility for their clients and is available for occasional travel.
Responsibilities of the Client Services Administrator with German
- Attending regular meetings abroad and in the UK
- Professionally dealing with all enquiries quickly
- Taking appropriate action in order to guide new and existing customers through the quotation process, and following up on this action by processing documentation
- Maintaining the administration, database and website of your department
- Liaising with experts and claims specialists to provide the best possible services for our customers
- Communicating with other locations to ensure the best possible deals for our customers
- Translating administrative documentation
- Ensuring that up-to-date compliancy procedures are followed correctly
- Assisting in the development of promotional material for the company
Requirements of the Client Services Administrator with German
- Bilingual speaker of German and English, with native fluency in German
- Experience in a customer service environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good level of Microsoft Office and Internet Explorer skills
- Strong administrative capabilities and ability to follow company procedures
- Proven team leading experience a plus
- Ability to work to a tight deadline
If you are experienced in customer service, account management, sales administration, or have worked within a B2B client services environment providing professional level of support and excellent attention to detail, don’t hesitate to apply.
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the language recruitment specialists with over 30 years’ experience in recruiting multilingual staff across the UK and Europe.
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who have the right to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event that there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment, we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is an equal opportunities employer.