Client Services Advisor – Dutch Speaking
Location - Remote
Contract – potentially to go permanent
Job Ref: CF1202118
Working Hours - Monday to Friday 10am to 2pm, or 2pm to 6pm, hours and pay may get extended
LRS is recruiting a Dutch Speaking Client Services Advisor for their client, a leading ecommerce company with a strong presence in its market. A fast-growing UK business expanding into Europe, you will have the opportunity to cover the Dutch marketplace and support customers throughout their journey.
This is a fantastic opportunity if you are either a graduate or worked in customer service or client services looking to begin or further your career in the fast-growing world of ecommerce!
Responsibilities of the Client Services Advisor – Dutch Speaking
• Contact existing customers to identify their needs
• Gather a full understanding of clients’ requirements and identify solutions that best match their needs
• Organise and maintain a pipeline of potential accounts using the CRM system
• Work closely with the sales and marketing team to discuss new business ideas
Requirements of the role Client Services Advisor – Dutch Speaking
• Fluent in Dutch to native level and a fluent level of English
• Experience in a client facing role, including Graduates with commercial experience
• Inquisitive and a keen interest in ecommerce
• Highly driven with a motivation to succeed and hit targets
• Excellent communication skills
This is a superb opportunity for a Dutch speaker who has worked as a Sales Executive, Client Service Advisor, Customer Service Advisor, Sales Representative or Telemarketing to work for a high-profile customer engagement analytics provider in the heart of London. Send your application through and our consultant will be happy to discuss the role in more details.
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialist with over 34 Years’ Experience in multilingual recruitment
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is An Equal Opportunities Employer.