City of London
Up to £35k + bonus and commission
Client Support Executive with Spanish or Portuguese
Location: West London/ Hybrid
Salary: Up to £35k + bonus and commission
Job reference: SM201952
LRS (Language Recruitment Services) is working with an established company, based in West London, seeking a Spanish or Portuguese speaking Client Support Executive to join their dynamic, expanding team.
The right candidate will be a team player who is a proactive and confident, whilst being willing to get involved with different areas of the business. This role would suit a good all-rounder with language skills and Excellent English skills essential. This is a varied role and will involve travel to help train clients giving the opportunity to earn commission.
Responsibilities of the Customer Support Executive with Spanish or Portuguese:
· Professionally dealing with enquiries from new and existing clients
· Setting up new accounts
· Guide new and existing customers on products and services
· Creating new training materials
· Making or updating existing guides
· Translating training and promotional material
· Training and informational Video creation
· Ensuring that up-to-date product knowledge
· Giving presentations and training on products
· Liaising with marketing team
· Attending meetings abroad and in the UK
Requirements of the Customer Support Executive with Spanish or Portuguese:
· Confident with Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Highly Microsoft Office and Internet Explorer skills
· Strong work ethic and professionalism
· Ability to explain complex products clearly
· Enthusiasm and ability to use own initiative
· Creative and Adaptable to the needs of the business
If you have some have an interest in software or tech and some customer service, sales administration, sales support experience or have worked within a B2B client services environment providing professional level of support and excellent attention to detail, with bilingual level or Spanish or Portuguese language skills please don’t hesitate to apply.
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the language recruitment specialists with over 30 years’ experience in recruiting multilingual staff across the UK and Europe.
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who have the right to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event that there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment, we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is an equal opportunities employer.