Newcastle upon Tyne
Excellent Salary + Benefits
over 1 year ago
Community Representative – Arabic Speaking – Gaming
Location – Newcastle upon Tyne
Salary- £19,760K + Excellent Benefits + Personal Bonus
Job Ref: CF01201838
LRS (Language Recruitment Services) is recruiting an Arabic Speaking Community Representative for their client, a global gaming developer based in the heart of Newcastle. A fast-growing and constant evolving business in the international market, you will have the opportunity to cover the Middle Eastern marketplace, engage with and influence consumers and use your Arabic language skills to provide them with a positive gaming experience.
This is a fantastic opportunity if you are a passionate gamer about to start your professional career!
Responsibilities of the Arabic Speaking Community Representative:
• Work closely with Community Managers organising, managing and responding to conversations via online chat and Social Media
• Provide qualitative and quantitative community conversation reports
• Provide consumer feedback to senior members and make suggestions for areas of improvement
• Publish content on new product launches
Requirements of the Arabic Speaking Community Representative:
• Fluent in Arabic to native level and a good level of English
• Keen interest in the gaming industry is essential and engaging with communities
• Excellent team player
• Highly adaptable and ability to carry out tasks at very short notice
• Very familiar with different Social Media platforms including Facebook and Twitter
• Excellent communication skills
• Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, HTML and Photoshop
This is a superb opportunity for an Arabic speaker who has worked as a Community Representative, Client Engagement Representative, Community Advisor or Client Engagement Executive to work for a high-profile gaming developer in the heart of Newcastle. Send your application through and our consultant will be happy to discuss the role in more details.
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialist with over 30 Years’ Experience in multilingual recruitment
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is An Equal Opportunities Employer.