South West London
4 months ago
Compliance Analyst- Nordic Languages – Food & Beverage
Salary - Up to 35k
Location: South West London
Language Recruitment Services (LRS) is currently recruiting for a Compliance Analyst with Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, OR Finnish to join an exciting team working for a prestigious global Food and Beverage company.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated and enthusiastic individual to work for a leading consultancy within the sector. Graduates welcome!
Duties of the Compliance Analyst – Nordic languages:
- Liaising with international clients and providing them with accurate information on regulatory and compliance information
- Implementing new updates and keeping contacts updated on important information
- Proofreading of materials and ensuring that products are correctly classified
- Planning and managing small-scale projects
- Aiding in the production of published materials and providing necessary assistance in the distribution
- Responding to enquiries, communicating with internal points of contact in order to facilitate top solutions for clients
- Develop excellent relationships and communication between internal and external stakeholders
Requirements of the Compliance Analyst - Nordic languages:
- Fluency in either Danish, Swedish, Norwegian or Finnish AND English, both written and spoken
- Previous experience in the food and beverage industry and knowledge of compliance and regulations is preferable.
- Degree-educated, preferably in a scientific area
- Great communication skills and a proactive attitude
- Strong multitasker and eye for detail
- Confidence in delivering presentations
- Excellent relationship-building skills
In this position, you will be joining an amazing team and get to work in a beautiful, modern offices with great views and state-of-the-art facilities.
If you have a degree in Food Science, Nutrition, Biology, Chemistry or Microbiology and are looking for a Graduate role where you can start your career in the Food Regulatory sector and you wish to use your language skills, send your application through and our consultant will be happy to discuss the role in more detail.
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialist with over 30 Years’ Experience in multilingual recruitment
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is An Equal Opportunities Employer.