Up to £30,000 per annum + Bonus
4 months ago
Conference Producer – French Speaking
Location - London
Salary- Up to £30,000 per annum + Bonus
Job Ref: CF01201917
LRS (Language Recruitment Services) is currently seeking a French speaking Conference Producer to work with one of our Niche Trade Conference & Exhibition clients, famous globally for their campaigns, you will work on the production of top international conferences and trade events.
This is a unique opportunity for a French Speaking Conference Producer who is looking to join a leading media and event company famous globally for their events and campaigns.
This is a high level Conference Producer role with fluent French which allows you to work with VIP/High Profile clients within trade shows, exhibitions, conference and media.
French Speaking Conference Producer - Duties:
• Liaising with creative, editorial and conference teams to manage the project and organization of conferences and events as well as their content
• Researching and dealing with conference speakers, building relationships; as well as understanding trends and audience content
• Communicating with speakers aiming at recruiting the best ones using your strong communication and research skills
• Working with content, marketing departments and sponsors
• Client support and event project coordination including event follow ups
• Logistic management
• Marketing and conference material proof reading and amendments using CMS
• Budgets monitoring
French Speaking Conference Producer - to apply for this exciting role you will need to have:
• Fluent French to native level and English
• Project management and coordination skills
• A years’ experience in content, conference production or speaker/contributor acquisition.
• IT skills, ideally CMS
• Strong communication, persuasion and time management skills
• Ability to meet deadlines with strong attention to detail
This is a superb opportunity for a French speaker who has worked as a Conference Producer, Event Producer, Junior Project Manager or Content Producer to work for a Niche Trade Conference and Exhibition company. Send your application through and our consultant will be happy to discuss the role in more details.
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialist with over 34 Years’ Experience in multilingual recruitment
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is An Equal Opportunities Employer.