South West London
Up to £65k p.a. – Depending on Experience
about 1 month ago
Job Title: Consultant– Food & Beverage – Consumer Insight
Salary: Up to £65k p.a. – Depending on Experience
Location: South West London
Job Ref: AM16520
Language Recruitment Services (LRS) is currently recruiting for a Senior Consultant to join their client’s innovative Consumer Insight team working for a prestigious global Food and Beverage company.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Consultant to work for a leading consultancy within the sector. You will be discovering consumer perceptions, nurturing and developing client relationships and maximising potential for product evolution.
Duties of the Food & Beverage Consultant - Consumer Insight:
- Work with Head of Department to develop the team and explore consumer insight opportunities
- Develop new methodologies and processes in order to maximise in-depth consumer insight
- Provide clients with innovative solutions through use of newest procedures in development and delivery of consumer insight projects
- Undertake business development and marketing activities, delivering pitches and preparing proposals
- Manage and deliver effective bespoke client programmes
Requirements of the role:
- Native-level English
- Fluency in other languages advantageous – French & Dutch preferred
- Solid experience in Consumer Insight with the food and beverage industry
- Experience delivering Research projects
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Excellent relationship-building skills
In this position, you will be joining an amazing team and get to work in a beautiful, brand new office with great views and state-of-the-art facilities.
If you have previous experience in Consumer Science, Consumer Insight, Sensory, Market Intelligence, Qualitative and Quantitative Research, within the Food and Beverage or FMCG sector Research, please send your application through and our consultant will be happy to discuss the role in more detail.
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialist with over 30 Years’ Experience in multilingual recruitment
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is An Equal Opportunities Employer.