6 months ago
Contracts Administrator – French Speaking
12 Month contract – Likely to go Permanent
Full-time, 37.5 hour
Up to 26.5K per annum – dependant of experience
Location: North-West London – easily accessible from Watford, High Wycombe, Amersham, Uxbridge, Hemel Hempstead, Harrow, Milton Keynes area
Job Ref: MS201568
Language Recruitment Services (LRS) is recruiting a French speaking Contracts Administrator to work in the Service Sales department of a global and well establish corporation within the Health & and Life Science sector.
This role requires English and French Language skills to native level as well as experience in contract administration and quote preparation. You will time will be split between the UK and Benelux markets.
If you wish to be part of a friendly & multi-cultural team, within a thriving and growing business, Apply now!
Your Main Duties will include:
- Processing sales quotations
- Liaising with internal stakeholders to ensure all information is obtained
- Sending quotations to customers
- Preparing and managing contracts using Salesforce
- Checking and updating key documents as and when needed
- Providing frequent feedback to the Service Sales department
To succeed in this role your will need:
- Fluency in English with French to Native level
- Dutch language skills are advantageous
- Great attention to detail and problem-solving mind-set
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Competent MS Office skills
- Previous experience in similar roles
- Experience of Salesforce preferred
If you have previous experience as a financial administrator, contracts administrator or have a background in finance, administering sales, contract administration or processing sales quotations, send your application through and our consultant will be happy to discuss the role in more details.
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialist with over 30 Years’ Experience in multilingual recruitment
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.