£25000 with excellent benefits
about 1 month ago
Corporate Receptionist with Arabic
Salary: £25000 with excellent benefits
Our client, an international finance company based in stunning offices in central London is currently recruiting for a Corporate Receptionist with native-level Arabic.
Previous experience as a receptionist or team assistant an advantage.
You will be the first point of contact on the ground floor in stunning central London offices, this is a fabulous opportunity to enter the world of finance and work as part of an extremely busy and strong team. Regular working hours.
Main Duties of the Corporate Receptionist:
• Meeting and greeting visitors and clients
• Taking calls, making sure reception area is well presented
• Co-ordination and preparation of meeting rooms, ensuring guests are looked after
• Recommending and arranging restaurant reservations, organising catering
• Arranging transportation for employees and clients
• Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff
• Photocopying/scanning/printing and binding various documents
• Distribute and file incoming post, manage and frank outgoing post, booking couriers
• Maintaining kitchen and office supplies, ensuring sufficient quantities are in stock
• Ensure that any recurring IT or office maintenance issues are resolved
• Provide additional support to team and General Manager on an ad hoc basis.
Requirements of the Corporate Receptionist:
-Arabic and English language skills to business level both written and spoken
-Excellent organisational skills and a great telephone manner
-Excellent spelling and fast typing skills are essential as well as attention to detail
-Previous experience as a receptionist advantageous.
-Strong Microsoft office and Outlook skills
-Flexibility and practical skills are essential
If you are a native level Arabic speaker and have experience as a receptionist, customer service advisor, Secretary, Administrator, team assistant or personal assistant don’t hesitate to get in contact to discuss this opportunity further.
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialist with over 33 Years’ Experience in multilingual recruitment
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is An Equal Opportunities Employer.