North West London
almost 2 years ago
Credit Controller – Credit Control executive with Italian
Job Reference MS153202
Flexible work 2 days remote.
Based in North-West London
Easily accessible from Watford Junction, Luton, Potters Bar, St Albans, High Wycombe, Welwyn Garden City, Stevenage and West London and Harrow
LRS (Language Recruitment Services) is recruiting a Credit Control & Collection specialist with Italian language skills.
This is the opportunity to be join the European accounting team of a growing global company within the research and health industry
Italian speaking Credit Controller – Main Duties:
- Manage Accounts receivable ledgers and outstanding invoices in Europe and UK
- Deal with Collection activity quickly and efficiently & reconcile accounts
- Investigate client ledgers and evaluate credit limits, terms of payment and credit risk
- Chasing debts by phone and email and resolving any issues that arise
- Participate in financial statement close cycle and record transactions accurately
- Contribute to the production of Reports
- Support compliance and adhere to Company Policy Legislation Audit and Regulatory Rules
Credit control specialist with Italian - Profiles:
- Fluency in English
- Native level in Italian spoken and written
- Previous experience in a credit control OR account receivables required
- Knowledge of Credit & collections, dispute management Processes
- Excellent telephone manner with can do attitude
- Previous experience with multi-currency required
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills
If you previously worked as an accounts receivable clerk/accountant (A/R) or credit controller or collection specialist or have a background in volume B to B debt collection and speak Italian, please send you CV through to discuss this great opportunity in detail.
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialist with over 30 Years’ Experience in multilingual recruitment
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event there are no suitable roles available for you now we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is An Equal Opportunities Employer.