dependent on experience
2 months ago
Credit Controller – French Speaking
Salary 28,000 to 35,000 pro rata, dependent on Experience
6 months contract, Fulltime
Job Reference MS21671
Flexible work 2 days remote.
Based in Northwest London
Easily accessible from Watford Junction, Luton, Potters Bar, St Albans, High Wycombe, Welwyn Garden City, Stevenage and West London and Harrow
LRS (Language Recruitment Services) is recruiting a Credit Control & Collection Specialist with French language skills.
This is the opportunity to be join the European Financial team of an established international company experiencing consistent growth and offering excellent benefits.
Credit Controller – Main Duties:
- Dealing with high volume outstanding invoices in Europe and UK
- Manage outstanding ledgers quickly and efficiently & reconcile accounts
- Investigate client ledgers and evaluate credit limits, terms of payment and credit risk
- Chasing debts by phone and email and resolving any issues that arise
- Participate in financial statement close cycle and record transactions accurately
- Contribute to the production Reports
- Support compliance and adhere to Company Policy Legislation Audit and Regulatory Rules
Credit control specialist with French - Profiles:
- Fluency in English
- Native level in French spoken and written
- Previous experience in a credit control OR account receivables required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience with Multi-currency required
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills
If you previously worked as an account receivable clerk/accountant (AR) or credit controller or collection specialist or have a background in volume B to B debt collection and speak French, please send you CV through to discuss this great opportunity in detail.
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialist with over 30 Years’ Experience in multilingual recruitment
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event there are no suitable roles available for you now we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is An Equal Opportunities Employer.