4 months ago
Credit Controller French Speaking
Temporary contract - ongoing
Job Reference MS15322
Based in North-west London
Easily accessible from Watford Junction, Luton, Potters Bar, St Albans, High Wycombe, Welwyn Garden City, Stevenage and West London and Harrow
LRS (Language Recruitment Services) is recruiting a French Speaking Credit Control & Collection Specialist for one of their clients, a global company based in north-west London.
Based in the company’s European Financial shared service centre, you will be part of a multilingual team and perform credit control function and chase outstanding invoices.
This is the opportunity to be join an international company, experiencing consistent growth
This role requires Native level French.
Credit Controller – Main Duties:
- Carrying out credit checks across assigned ledgers
- Dealing with high volume outstanding invoices in Europe and UK
- Manage outstanding ledgers quickly and efficiently & reconcile accounts
- Investigate client ledgers and evaluate credit limits, terms of payment and credit risk
- Chasing debts by phone and email and resolving any issues that arise
- Participate in financial statement close cycle and record transactions accurately
- Contribute to the production of Daily/Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly and Annual reporting
- Support compliance and adhere to Company Policy Legislation Audit and Regulatory Rules
- Fluency in English with French
- Good Level of Portuguese would be a plus
- Previous experience in a credit control OR account receivables required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience with Multi-currency required
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills
- Knowledge of SAP is a plus
If you have a background as an A/R clerk or credit controller or debt collection and speak French, send you CV through to discuss this opportunity further.
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialist with over 30 Years’ Experience in multilingual recruitment
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event there are no suitable roles available for you now we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is An Equal Opportunities Employer.