City of London
£24,000 pro rata
Customer Service Adviser with Mandarin
Temp to Perm
Location: Central London
Salary: £24,000 pro rata
Job Ref: SM02486
Language Recruitment Services (LRS) is searching for motivated Customer Service Adviser with Chinese to join an international manufacturing company in the Wellbeing sector based in the heart of the central London.
You will be offering very high-quality customer service to international clients both over the phone and online as well as liaising with internal departments. This is a great opportunity to develop your skills in a fun and dynamic environment.
- Dealing with client enquiries on the phone, via email and chat channels
- Translating documents from English into Chinese
- Converting client enquiries into sales opportunities
- Answering enquiries coming in from other internal departments
- Logging all customer queries onto the in-house systems efficiently
- Daily liaison with contacts to ensure excellent customer service is delivered at all times
- Gradually building up product knowledge and be able to pass it on effectively to clients
- Perform general administrative duties as required by managers
- Native Mandarin speaker with fluent English
- University Degree desired but not essential
- Experience in Customer Service or in Sales is essential for this role
- Comfortable dealing with difficult situations
- Strong MS Office and telephone skills
- Great motivation and flexibility
- A team player’s attitude
If you are a native Mandarin speaker and you have a background in Customer Service, Customer Care, Client success, Office Administration, Call Centre, Sales admin, Client Services, or E-Commerce, or have other customer services or sales support experience don’t hesitate to apply.
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialist with over 35 Years’ Experience in multilingual recruitment.
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received. In the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is An Equal Opportunities Employer