North West London
3 months ago
Sales Coordinator - Administrator - Dutch Speaking
Up to £30,000, pro rata - dependent on experience
6 months contract - likely to go permanent
Working remotely for the foreseeable future
Based In North-West London - easily accessible from Watford, High Wycombe, Amersham, Uxbridge, Hemel Hempstead, Harrow, Milton Keynes area
Job Ref: MS14905
Language Recruitment Services (LRS) is recruiting a Dutch speaking Sales Coordinator - Administrator to join a global supplier for the Health and Life Science sector.
This role requires English AND Dutch language skills, experience in customer support and sales support.
If you wish to be part of a friendly, stimulating & multi-cultural team, Apply now!
Sales Coordinator- Dutch speaking - Main Duties:
- Build close relationships with clients and partners, responding to queries in a timely manner
- Oversee and manage all bookings and corresponding documentation
- Provide support for sales presentations
- Coordinate with Engineers to visit and install equipment at client premises
- Ensure all records are kept updated on systems
- Liaise with internal departments (Sales, Logistics, Finance) to resolve any issues
- Work as part of a team thriving to improve the quality of service
- Fluency in Dutch as well as English
- Great attention to detail and highly-organised
- Excellent communication and prioritisation skills
- Competent MS Office skills
- Previous experience in a similar role in sales support or sales administration
- Order Management systems experience preferred (SAP, Oracle, JD Edwards)
This is not a sales position, but will be supporting the sales efforts of the business.
If you have previous experience as a customer service coordinator, sales support or engineer scheduler, or have a background in sales administration, project support or account management, send your application through and our consultant will be happy to discuss the role in more details.
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialist with over 30 Years’ Experience in multilingual recruitment
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is An Equal Opportunities Employer.