Up to £25,000 per annum
Customer Service Advisor with Italian – Luxury Brand
London / Hybrid (2 days per week from home)
Up to £25,000 per annum
FTC Contract – likely to get extended or go Permanent
No Shift Work!
Language Recruitment Services (LRS) is currently recruiting a gifted and dedicated Italian Speaking Customer Service Advisor to join the Contact Centre team of their client based in their London Headquarters.
This is a fantastic opportunity if you have worked in Customer Service or Customer Care seeking a challenge offering more variety.
If you are looking to either continue or start a career working for a well-established high-end brand with an outstanding reputation, we would love to hear from you!
Responsibilities of the Customer Service Advisor with Italian:
• Assisting clients with product enquiries
• Updating and maintaining the order database
• Providing support to clients registering online and having their orders processed through the website
• Assisting clients with any issues regarding returns or orders via email and phone
• Dealing with any complaints in a timely manner – escalating any issues to relevant departments
• Regular liaison with the logistics department regarding late deliveries or faulty goods
• Liaison with the fulfilment team when necessary
• Convert customer enquiries into sales opportunities - upsell
• Handling accounting enquiries with the finance team
Requirements of the Customer Service Advisor with Italian:
• Excellent English and Italian
• Fluency in any other language is an advantage
• Proven experience in a professional environment in Customer Service or Administration
• Flexibility and team orientation essential
• Knowledge of ticketing systems desirable
• Ideally experience in a similar office-based job
*Working hours – 9am to 6pm - Monday to Friday
This is a superb opportunity for a Italian who has worked in Customer Care, Customer Support, Customer Service, Client Advisor to work for a high-profile luxury brand based in London. Send your application through and our consultant will be happy to discuss the role in more details.
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialist with over 35 Years’ Experience in multilingual recruitment
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is An Equal Opportunities Employer.