Customer Service Coordinator – Dutch speaking
Up to £27,000 with extensive Benefit package,
Generous Holiday allowance
Location: North-West London – easily accessible Watford, Luton, Potters Bar, St Albans, High Wycombe, Welwyn Garden City, Stevenage and Harrow
Job Ref: MS15884
Language Recruitment Services (LRS) is currently recruiting a Dutch Sales Administrator or B to B client service advisor to join a leading company with clients all over the world
You will be responsible for resolving clients’ queries, processing and reviewing orders and managing deliveries issues.
You will use your strong communication and organisation skills and thrive to deliver outstanding services to clients and expand your career in sales support within an international company – don’t miss out and apply now.
This role requires fluent English with Dutch Language skills to Native level
- Answer volume queries effectively and professionally
- Order processing & delivery monitoring
- Give updates on stock levels and shipments
- Process invoices and refunds where needed
- Liaise and work alongside the sales and finance department
- Working as part of a team thriving to improve the quality of service
- Monitoring query resolutions and proactive customer satisfaction calls
To be considered for this Dutch speaking sales support role, you will need:
- Fluency in English with Dutch to native level.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Great attention to details and problem-solving mind-set
- Strong data-entry skills
- Competent MS Office skills
- Previous experience in similar roles
- Order Management systems experience preferred (SAP, Oracle, JD Edwards)
If you have a background in order processing, account management, export, import, supply chain, and looking to use your Flemish or Dutch language skills, send your application now to discuss this exciting role further
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialist with over 30 Years’ Experience in multilingual recruitment
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is An Equal Opportunities Employer.