Excellent Salary + Bonus
over 1 year ago
Customer Service Executive, Travel and Tourism – German Speaking
Location - Edinburgh
Salary- £23-25K + Excellent Benefits + Bonus
Job Ref: CF116627
LRS is recruiting a German speaking Customer Service Executive for their client, a fast-growing and well-established tour operator with an outstanding reputation based in the heart of Edinburgh.
You will have the opportunity to join a team of experienced travel professionals, enhance your customer care skills and develop your career in the travel industry.
The responsibilities of the German Speaking Customer Executive will include:
• Be first point of contact for inbound calls and emails from customers in Germany
• Develop relationships via telephone, email and online chat with international clients and suppliers
• Work closely with sales, accounts and operations teams to resolve any customer enquiries
• Meet clients when required, occasional travel will be involved
• Process bookings required by clients
Requirements of the German Customer Service Executive:
• Fluent German to native level with fluent business level English
• Experience in customer support dealing with inbound calls and emails, chat in in a fast-paced environment
• Experience in a B2B environment
• Strong customer service skills and good team spirit
• Excellent telephone manner and work ethic
• Genuine interest and passion for the travel industry
If you have a background in Travel, Tourism, Customer Service, Customer Care, Customer Support or Account Handling and looking to use your German language skills, send your application now to discuss this exciting role further
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialist with over 30 Years’ Experience in multilingual recruitment
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is An Equal Opportunities Employer.