Customer Service Executive with Spanish
Location - London
Salary- £26,000 per annum plus excellent benefits
Permanent / Hybrid
Job Ref: CF1202407
LRS is recruiting a Customer Service Executive with Spanish for their client, a luxury design company based in London. A well-established business in the international market partnering with some of the most well-known brands all over the world, you will have the opportunity to join a diverse team of multilingual customer support professionals and cover European territories.
This is a fantastic opportunity if you are a Customer Support OR Customer Service OR Customer Care expert looking to begin or further your career in a fast-paced B2B environment in a position which holds excellent chance for progression!
Responsibilities of the Customer Service Executive with Spanish
· Respond professionally and promptly to customers’ enquiries via email, phone, online chat and social media
· Monitor and process orders, returns and refunds
· Provide administrative support to the sales and marketing teams
· Liaise with internal departments to resolve customer queries in a timely manner
· Communicate with shipping companies and prepare export documentation
Requirements of the Customer Service Executive with Spanish
· Fluent in Spanish native level as well as fluent English
· Experience in a customer support, customer care or sales support role is desirable
· Excellent communication skills and a good team player
· Familiar with ticketing or CRM systems
· Good attention to detail, ability to prioritise and good multitasking skills
This is a superb opportunity for a Spanish speaker who has worked as a Customer Support Representative, Customer Care Representative, Customer Care Adviser, Customer Service Representative or Client Services Representative to work for a high-profile Design company in the London. Send your application through and our consultant will be happy to discuss the role in more details.
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialist with 35 Years’ Experience in multilingual recruitment
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is An Equal Opportunities Employer.