9 months ago
Demand Planner - Excel
Excellent International role based Sunbury on Thames
Collecting and analysing customer inventory and sales data.
Job Reference CV116370
Excellent salary up to 25k Sterling + Great and stimulating working environment with career progression opportunity
Amazing offices and benefits second to none
LRS (Language Recruitment Services) is currently seeking a Demand Planner Product Inventory
You will be working in their cosmopolitan and vibrant international company
Inventory Demand Planner Duties:
- Analyse and collate data and sales information
- Review inventory, assessing stocking situation
- Monitoring customer ordering trends
- Reviewing sales forecast in relation to holding inventory, inbound shipments and integrate planned promotions
- Monitoring aging inventory
Inventory Demand Planner In order to apply for this exciting role you will need to have:
- Fluent English
- Excellent excel skills
- Excellent numerical skills
- Ideally experience as a merchandiser or inventory planner, inventory analyst in logistic ideal but not essential
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Able to meet deadlines
- Fluency in English as well as either (French, German, Italian, Spanish or Nordics) is desirable.
If you have a strong interest in pursuing a career as a Demand Planner, Merchandiser, inventory analyst for a prestigious company send us your application through and our consultant will be happy to discuss the role in more details.
Please send your CV in word format to the email address quoted, other formats will not be accepted
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Specialists in Language Recruitment, Bilingual, Multilingual and Language jobs.
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK
Please bear in mind that you may not hear from us immediately. Should your skills and qualifications be suitable for the position applied for (or similar positions), we will contact you as soon as possible. In the event there are no positions currently available that match your skills and qualifications, we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is an Equal Opportunities Employer