South West London
Excellent Salary + Amazing Benefits
3 months ago
Digital & Marketing Executive -EMEA –Spanish OR Italian OR Scandinavian Speaking
Location: S.W. London, near to Wimbledon, Kingston, and Sunbury 20 minutes from Waterloo/London Bridge
Job Ref: CV116540
Salary - £26-28 K depending on experience with bonus & excellent benefits
Hours -Monday to Thursday 08:30 to 17:30, Friday 08:30 – 15:30
LRS (Language Recruitment Services) is currently seeking a Digital Marketing Executive with Spanish OR Italian OR Scandinavian or any European language for their client, a global software company in S.W of London. You will be working within the Digital Marketing team managing and optimising all digital advertising including Paid Social Media. You will have strong analytical skills and be able to think outside the box and have a desire to contribute to a cutting-edge digital marketing team.
Duties of the Digital Marketing Executive -EMEA –Spanish OR Italian OR Scandinavian Speaking any European Language:
• Create and run campaigns across Google Ads to continuously drive sales and awareness for client brands.
• Increase the effectiveness of each channel by testing content, keywords, messaging and audiences. Identify, evaluate and test new digital channels and acquisition opportunities.
• Using the in-house system to execute on paid social media campaigns (dark posts) which drives traffic to the client websites. To achieve this you will be involved in the execution, optimisation and analysis of on-line activities.
• Be responsible for keeping the ‘Add to cart’ section of client on-line shopping line up to date in conjunction with EMEA Business Managers and Partner Marketing team
• Reporting and analysis- Help provide insights & strategy by being responsible for the reporting/analysis of digital and social activities using a number of social media tools.
• On-line research, attending events and seminars to ensure that the company is at the forefront of digital marketing.
• Travel abroad to ensure that EMEA is in line with global strategy and in touch with central marketing team.
Requirements of Digital Marketing Executive -EMEA –Spanish OR Italian OR Scandinavian Speaking:
• Fluency in English with another European language preferred such as Spanish OR Italian OR Scandinavian
• Background in Marketing 12 months + experience
• Excellent project management skills & ability to meeting deadlines.
• Strong attention to detail with experience in analysing campaigns/data Sound Experience of using Google Analytics or similar search tools
• Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
• Advanced knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint.
• And experienced Marketeer with a good understanding of digital marketing.
• Experience in social media advertising & using SM tools.
• A good understanding of all Google advertising and analytics platforms.
• IT industry knowledge is highly desirable.
• Knowledge of customer buying behaviours and motivations throughout the digital journey.
If you have experience in Channel/Digital Marketing with fluency in English, Spanish OR Italian OR Swedish OR Danish r indeed any other European language, send your CV today without delay and don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialist with over 30 Years’ Experience in multilingual recruitment
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is An Equal Opportunities Employer