Digital Content Writers/Editors /Journalists - Swedish Speaking
Excellent Daily/Hourly Rates
Job Reference: HD010573
LRS (Language Recruitment Services) is seeking for Bilingual Digital Content Writers/Editors (Swedish Speaking) for their client, a global funky digital media agency.
You will be working with their cosmopolitan and vibrant international Digital Marketing teams and creating copy for their amazing brands for the Swedish market. They activate content marketing campaigns by establishing exchange partnerships with opinion formers and reputable bloggers
Duties of the Digital Content Writers/Editors /Journalists -Swedish Speaking:
• Writing engaging and strategic digital copy
• Creating copy which enhances the Branding and SEO
• Translating and editing of digital marketing copy and content
• Making sure the copy will enhance the SEO, Branding and search optimization
• Engaging audience with strategic and branded copy
• Localising content to appeal to Finnish-speaking audiences.
• Optimising websites and content to ensure best performance on search engines
To apply for the Digital Content Writer/Editor - Swedish Speaking role you will need to have:
• Fluent Swedish to native level with excellent command of English
• Strong communication skills
• Digital content writing or copy writing or journalistic background
• Experience or knowledge of with SEO or search optimization
• Strong creative /marketing writing skills
• Writing well-researched articles in Swedish with an emphasis on quality and brand values.
• You'll possess an extremely keen eye for detail
Our client is looking for bright creative thinkers who care about the quality of their work and meet deadline. If you have are fluent in Swedish and English with a creative writing background and interested in remote freelance projects, don’t miss out on this opportunity and send you CV without delay!
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Specialists in Language Recruitment, Bilingual, Multilingual and Language jobs.
Please bear in mind that you may not hear from us immediately. Should your skills and qualifications be suitable for the position applied for (or similar positions), we will contact you as soon as possible. In the event there are no positions currently available that match your skills and qualifications, we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is an Equal Opportunities Employer