Up to 65k + Bonus and Excellent Benefits
about 2 months ago
Digital Marketing Lead – French Speaker Preferred
Salary: Up to 65k + Bonus and Excellent Benefits
Great Central London Location
Job Ref: SM012091
A well-established and important business-to-business marketing and public relations agency is seeking a Digital Lead for their London office to plan media strategy across key client accounts to create consistent and clear programs and manage important accounts.
We are looking for a super star digital media professional ideally with French language skills, with a confident presence and business style, with at least 3 years’ experience in and digital media marketing to join their multicultural team in London.
The ideal candidate enjoys working with other talented people in a creative, collaborative, and fast-paced environment. A down-to-earth and hands-on approach is also needed.
Digital Lead responsibilities include:
- Coordinate forward thinking media campaigns ensuring a coherent message
- Build client relationships as well as media relations
- Develop vision strategy across all digital channels
- Advise clients on best solutions to boost brand awareness
- Analyse data and produce reports in order to see where campaigns are working and look at ways they can be refreshed and improved.
- Keep up to date with the complex industrial technologies of clients
- Work closely with teams to ensure continuity across the business
- Aim to grow the company’s overall digital offering
Digital Lead Requirements:
- Exceptional English communication skills.
- French language skills preferred
- Degree in public relations, Marketing communications or related field essential
- 3-5 years experience in Digital and social media management
- Knowledge of web and content managing systems
- Proven experience of integrating campaigns
- Knowledge of visual editing software highly desirable
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Willingness to travel
If you are Digital specialist or digital media manger with experience leading media strategy and delivering your vision to the client or have a background in Social media management, media specialist, digital manager or lead and are looking for a role where you can lead a team and create the company strategy as well as having French language skills, please don’t hesitate to get in touch for this exciting new role.
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialist with over 30 Years’ Experience in multilingual recruitment
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is An Equal Opportunities Employer